Our current Validation Procedure operates as follows:
- - Once a request for a validation comes in we will firstly identify whether the items are current or obsolete.
- - If they are current models we will provide a quotation with a discounted price and the RRP of those models.
- - If any of the items are obsolete or discontinued we will find either a direct replacement or a suitable alternative.
- - A completed quotation will be returned within 24 hrs providing we can obtain all the information we need from yourselves or the claimant.
can be provided within one hour from its request if required.
Upon receiving official confirmation of an order to replace the computer equipment we can:
- - Contact the customer within 24hrs of receiving an order
- - Acknowledge receipt of the order within 24hrs
- - Deliver goods within 48hrs providing that the goods are in stock.
- - If not in stock we will inform the claimant of the approximate delivery time
- - Agree with the claimant an alternative to a replacement product if required following approval by yourselves.
- - As well as our in-house specialists we also use a number of qualified partners to ensure full network and workstation functionality is achieved.
We offer a repair assessment service for recovered / damaged machines that have been involved in a fire, water damaged, lightening damaged, subjected to a power surge or accidentally damaged.
This can be on-site with the policyholder or collected from them for assessment.
The only additional costs incurred are for replacement components.
For any machines that are found to be beyond economical repair a quotation based on a suitable replacement will be issued along with a repair assessment report.
Our engineers will repair down to board level if required. This enables us to repair computer equipment that would otherwise be classed as beyond economical repair by other companies.